The previous event in this conference series, ICBES, was held on August 21 - 23, 2018, in Madrid, Spain. ICBES is one of the 5 conferences that make up the World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS'18). Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
- Best Paper Award Winners
- Congress Proceedings
- Video: EECSS'18 Congress
- Photos of the Congress
- ICBES'18 Website
- Congress Program
- ICBES'17 - June 4 - 6, 2017 | Rome, Italy
- ICBES'16 - August 16 - 17, 2016 | Budapest, Hungary
- ICBES'15 - July 13 - 14, 2015 | Barcelona, Spain
- ICBES'14 - August 14 - 15, 2014 | Prague, Czech Republic
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Seongjin Bae, for the paper entitled: "A Hardware Efficient Reconfigurable Double-Balanced/Sub-Harmonic Down-Conversion CMOS Mixer for Cognitive Receiver Applications" ;
- Dr. Issam Dagher, for the paper entitled: "Combined DCT-Haar Transforms for Image Compression" ;
- Dongmin Kim, for the paper entitled: "A PVT Insensitive CMOS Negative Resistance Circuit for Q-factor Enhancement of FBAR" ;
- Adela Martínez, for the paper entitled: "Computational Fluid Dynamics and Functional Imaging in the Evaluation of Mandibular Advancement Device Positioning" ;
- Dr. Sung-Yun Park, for the paper entitled: "Segmentation of the Heart Ventricle and Atrium in Handheld Ultrasound Images" ;
- Fatemeh Shirbani, for the paper entitled: "Video-Based Pulse Arrival Time can track Dynamic Blood Pressure Changes" ;
- Toshiaki Yamanouchi, for the paper entitled: "Interactive Holographic Pyramid Using Two-Layer Integral Photography" ;
EECSS'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 4th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.
Video: EECSS'18 Congress
Photos of the Congress
To view the photos taken during the EECSS'18 Congress please visit: 2018.eecss.org/photos.
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit: 2018.icbes.net.
The Program for EECSS'18 is available in the link below.
May 24, 2019
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline